- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An age-old Earth citrus juice drink made with lemons, water and sugar.
Riker's memory of it stirred Q to create it when the entity produced drinks on an unidentified planet during his second visit to the Enterprise. As revealed in his orb vision, Sisko was carrying a tray of lemonade when he met wife-to-be Jennifer at Gilgo Beach. Jake has also ordered lemonade in his quarters.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...