- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Nuclear fusion ignited by lasers. Such a system is used in the impulse drives of Federation starships as well as for the power reactors aboard Deep Space Nine. Engineering term for controlled nuclear fusion in which the required ignition temperatures created by powerful lasers. Laser-induced fusion is used in the impulse drive engines of Federation starships, as well as in the power supply reactors on Deep Space 9.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection