- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M desert moon of Pentarus III.
This moon had a mean surface temperature of 55 degrees Celsisus and a strong magnetic field about its surface. Though uninhabited, an electromagnetic sentry guarding a fountain of water in a subsurface cavern was likely left behind by some past explorer. Captain Picard, Wesley Crusher and Pentarus V miner Dirgo crash-land there in Dirgo's shuttle.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month
- Star Trek: The Exhibition Launches US Tour
- Galaxy Life Beams Up Star Trek: The Next Generation