- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M desert moon of Pentarus III.
This moon had a mean surface temperature of 55 degrees Celsisus and a strong magnetic field about its surface. Though uninhabited, an electromagnetic sentry guarding a fountain of water in a subsurface cavern was likely left behind by some past explorer. Captain Picard, Wesley Crusher and Pentarus V miner Dirgo crash-land there in Dirgo's shuttle.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?