- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M desert moon of Pentarus III.
This moon had a mean surface temperature of 55 degrees Celsisus and a strong magnetic field about its surface. Though uninhabited, an electromagnetic sentry guarding a fountain of water in a subsurface cavern was likely left behind by some past explorer. Captain Picard, Wesley Crusher and Pentarus V miner Dirgo crash-land there in Dirgo's shuttle.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now