- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Commanded by Capt. Benteen during the Changeling invasion scare on Earth in 2372, it ferried Sisko, Jake and Odo there from DS9 and later became an accessory to Admiral Leyton's martial law plot. Before suffering 24 dead in the ill-fated attack on the Defiant, it was used to relay transporters when the worldwide power grid went out on Earth; despite the outage, every Starfleet officer on the planet could be called by relay communicator and transporter within 12 hours. It was in for a weapons and warp drive refit during the weeks it was at Earth, when it received quantum torpedoes.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees