- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Commanded by Capt. Benteen during the Changeling invasion scare on Earth in 2372, it ferried Sisko, Jake and Odo there from DS9 and later became an accessory to Admiral Leyton's martial law plot. Before suffering 24 dead in the ill-fated attack on the Defiant, it was used to relay transporters when the worldwide power grid went out on Earth; despite the outage, every Starfleet officer on the planet could be called by relay communicator and transporter within 12 hours. It was in for a weapons and warp drive refit during the weeks it was at Earth, when it received quantum torpedoes.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan