- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A name coincidentally shared by two different planets and/or star systems. One is the only Klingon colony along the Federation border -- far from Romulan space -- where Starfleet is accused by its governor of aiding rebels fighting for independence, a plot later pinned opn the Romulans. Another, with at least interstellar fliught centuries ago, had been involved in a war with neighboring system Valt Minor for that long until a Ceremony of Reconciliation was held aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise midway between their systems circa stardate 45780, in 2368.