- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Klingon colony site and host to an early UFP-Klingon negotiations 2289, even before the more famous Khitomer meetings four years later. The sides were headed by Kang and Curzon Dax, who walked out during the opening diatribe despite the risk in order to bond with Kang through anger. After that they shared a drink of bahgol. It is not clear whether the proper name refers to a planet, star or other such landmark.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees