- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Manchester, N.H., native Thomas Kopache is one of Star Trek’s busiest guest stars, with seven roles to his credit across all modern TV series—though only Kira’s late father Kira Taban was a recurring character. That role popped up in DS9’s “Ties of Blood and Water” and in “Wrongs Darker Than Death or night,” while his first Star Trek role ever came in Romulan guise as Mirok in TNG’s “The Next Phase.” He was also the Enterprise-B’s comm officer in Generations, the nervous Viorsa of Voyager’s “The Thaw,” Vulcan envoy Tos of Enterprise’s “Broken Bow” pilot, and then later the “Sphere Builder” test subject seen in “Harbinger.” Born in 1945, Kopache could also be seen in later season of The West Wing, as judges on Boston Legal and The Practice, and dozens of films and one-hour TV dramas, including Babylon 5.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December