- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Origin: unspecified planet near the Bajoran system. Dying humanoid space-faring culture near the Bajoran system (pronounced "KOH-blee-add") who use Federation-supplied deuridium to stabilize their cell structure and prolong their life span. Even with new deposits found in the Gamma Quadrant, supplies aren't enough for the entire population and some like Vantika have been going underground to get it for some 20 years (since 2349), judging by the long pursuit of officer Kajada. Their situation is known to the Starfleet officers but not to Major Kira.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees