- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Former leader of the Klingon high council. K'Mpec was responsible for ther discommendation of the house of Mogh. Accusations by the Klingon House of Duras brought to light suspicions concerning Klingon aid to the Romulans during the Khitomer attack. Investigation by Ambassador K'Ehleyr revealed that Ja'rod of the House of Duras was actually to blame, but K'mpec decided that to reveal treachery in such a powerful house would lead to civil war, so the House of Mogh was officially blamed.
K'mpec was poisoned, probably by Duras, who sought to succeed him as council leader. K'mpec chose Federation starship captain Jean-Luc Picard as his arbiter of succession, knowing he would remain impartial.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman