- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The proper name of the Klingon Homeworld is Kronos but the formal name, Q'onoS, is capitalized when written. Green in color, it is a planet of the star Klingon and the site of the Imperial Empire's capital First City.
It includes a lone large land mass with a vast ocean, with a severely tilted axis that causes wild seasonal changes, a turbulent atmosphere and extremes of both warm and frigid weather.
The capital city remains neutral to both sides during the empire's civil war, and even houses Sela and Movar. It is within hailing distance after a day out at an unspecified warp speed from Vulcan. Direct communication is possible at least within four days' travel at warp.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...