- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Its bridge design featured several styles over the century, usually with a direct rear access tunnel. Kruge's had a central command chair overseeing all stations. Lursa and B'Etor modified theirs for dual command thrones. As with Federation starships, a captain's "ready room" lies just off the bridge. The guest quarters are bunk-type and very spare, with only hard boards to lie on, as evidenced on K'Vada's ship.
Specialized rooms include Weapons and Engineering and the transporter system can be entered from a corridor access panel — with the right codes.
The Bird-of-prey's tractor beam appears blue and even when shielded, its weakest point is the underbelly.