- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This new class of ship is about three-fourths the length of a Galaxy-class starship. It echoes the traditional Klingon battle cruiser design, but with a foredeck protrusion and, reflecting newly shared technology with the Federation, carries Starfleet-like warp nacelles. These ships are designated as Vor'cha-class.
As with its Starfleet counterparts, it also carries a mission recorder. The explosion of one within the 15 kilometer distance from Deep Space Nine to the wormhole, briefly overpowered the station's inertial dampers.
The Mirror Universe Klingons also fly this variety of ship.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine