- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This new class of ship is about three-fourths the length of a Galaxy-class starship. It echoes the traditional Klingon battle cruiser design, but with a foredeck protrusion and, reflecting newly shared technology with the Federation, carries Starfleet-like warp nacelles. These ships are designated as Vor'cha-class.
As with its Starfleet counterparts, it also carries a mission recorder. The explosion of one within the 15 kilometer distance from Deep Space Nine to the wormhole, briefly overpowered the station's inertial dampers.
The Mirror Universe Klingons also fly this variety of ship.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman