- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This new class of ship is about three-fourths the length of a Galaxy-class starship. It echoes the traditional Klingon battle cruiser design, but with a foredeck protrusion and, reflecting newly shared technology with the Federation, carries Starfleet-like warp nacelles. These ships are designated as Vor'cha-class.
As with its Starfleet counterparts, it also carries a mission recorder. The explosion of one within the 15 kilometer distance from Deep Space Nine to the wormhole, briefly overpowered the station's inertial dampers.
The Mirror Universe Klingons also fly this variety of ship.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month
- Star Trek: The Exhibition Launches US Tour