- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This new class of ship is about three-fourths the length of a Galaxy-class starship. It echoes the traditional Klingon battle cruiser design, but with a foredeck protrusion and, reflecting newly shared technology with the Federation, carries Starfleet-like warp nacelles. These ships are designated as Vor'cha-class.
As with its Starfleet counterparts, it also carries a mission recorder. The explosion of one within the 15 kilometer distance from Deep Space Nine to the wormhole, briefly overpowered the station's inertial dampers.
The Mirror Universe Klingons also fly this variety of ship.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products