- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As distributed by Vorta field supervisors, the standard Jem'Hadar uniform includes a tube that carries the ketracel-white from a replaceable holding vial in the collarbone area directly into the neck. Without "white," Jem'Hadar exhibit almost immediate and severely painful withdrawal symptoms, some of which include weakness, extreme tactile sensitivity, and apparent abdominal pain. The end result is finally death.
Until stardate 49066 -- when Doctor Bashir and Chief O'Brien were taken prisoner by an isolated group of Jem'Hadar soldiers in the Delta Quadrant -- no Jem'Hadar had been known to survive without white. The anomaly is discovered to be a genetic mutation unique to that individual.
$69.98 $57.99Buy Now