- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Three ships of this Cardassian class, bulkier in appearance than their Galor-class counterparts and faster than the norm, were operated secretly by the Obsidian Order to protect the classified Orias system and give chase to Tom Riker's oncoming stolen Defiant; three more joined them when one of the first was disabled; the Order was supposedly banned from operating its own ships. Later it becomes known that the ships were being modified with Romulan cloaking devices for the ill-fated attack on the Founders homeworld.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection