- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Three ships of this Cardassian class, bulkier in appearance than their Galor-class counterparts and faster than the norm, were operated secretly by the Obsidian Order to protect the classified Orias system and give chase to Tom Riker's oncoming stolen Defiant; three more joined them when one of the first was disabled; the Order was supposedly banned from operating its own ships. Later it becomes known that the ships were being modified with Romulan cloaking devices for the ill-fated attack on the Founders homeworld.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon