- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A disease whose only known cases resulted from a mining accident at the Gallitepp forced labor camp for Bajorans, sometime prior to its liberation in 2358. Dr. Bashir did not hear of it until Marritza's case in 2369; it may resemble Pottrik syndrome and utilize the same medication. A diagnosis can be confirmed when a lower pulmonary bio-probe shows negative.