- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Two Kaelon warships, angular yet broad in design, were ordered to fire upon on the orbiting Enterprise when Dr. Timicin saught asylum on the starship. Timicin's culture demanded that at the age of 60, persons must commit ritual suicide. Timicin refused and decided to continue with his work instead.
Picard averted any altercation with the warships and Timicin returned to his people.
Related News Articles
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set