- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Vitamin C-filled confection made of Bajoran jumja sap, molded and sold on stick by kiosk vendors on the Promenade in a roughly pyramid-shaped form resembling an old-style Terran popsicle and initially dubbed "glop on a stick."
The treat was once included among Bashir's prescription for Kira's stress ond overwork. Jake Sisko got one for himself and Kira when affected by Lwaxana Troi's Zanthi fever in 2371; O'Brien enjoyed them but Keiko hadn't the sweet tooth.
Related News Articles
- Remembering Star Trek: The Experience Actor Tom Deishley
- Exclusive Deep Space Nine Products Available In Star Trek Shop
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!