- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An older class of Federation starship, the Jenolen disappeared in 2294, leaving no word as to its whereabouts and presumed lost.
In 2369, the Enterprise-D discovered that the Jenolen had in fact crashed into a Dyson sphere, killing all of the crew save for one, who managed to keep his pattern suspended in the modified transporter buffer for the 75 years since the ship's disappearance.
His name was Captain Montgomery Scott.
Once Mr. Scott was retrieved from the buffer, Enterprise engineer Geordi La Forge and Scotty worked together to repair the Jenolen's systems, in order to help Enterprise escape from the same fate that the Jenolen faced.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month