- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Attack ships are armed with a phased polaron beam, that can punch through Starfleet shields, even when harmonically altered. They also have a deflector which prevents tractor beams from locking on.
The ships' interior reflects Dominion designs — all crew stand, as there were no chairs, and all ships neither have food replicators nor a viewscreen. One such ship informed Deep Space Nine of Benjamin Sisko's capture.
It was later discovered that these ships could be damaged if attacked from above.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection