- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Klingon who was also Romulan spy. J'Dan, an exobiologist, served aboard the U.S.S Enterprise-D as part of the Officer Exchange Program in 2367. During that time, he stole dilithium crystal articulation frame designs. These designs were smuggled off the ship in J'Dan's bloodstream, the designs transferred to amino acid molecues. When confronted with evidence of his actions, he confessed.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products