- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Born to Miranda Vigo and a Starfleet officer in 2346, although Jason never knew his father's identity. Jason and his mother moved to Camor V in 2358, where he was arrested on several occasions for minor offenses. In 2370 to avenge himself on Jean-Luc Picard, DaiMon Bok resequenced Jason's DNA in order to pass him off as Picard's son, planning to kill him once they had bonded. The genetic manipulation prompted Forrestor-Trent Syndrome, which revealed Bok's deception. Jason then returned to Camor V.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014