- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Torona IV. A reclusive, insectoid race barely on terms with the Federation and known for its idiosyncratic attitude toward protocol. Their demand for such precision in greeting, for example, extends to viewing even the slightest mispronunciation of their language as in insult. On a diplomatic mission to the strategically important Jarada on stardate 41997.7, Captain Picard and his crew are hoping to repair a 20-year rift caused at the last joint meeting when the Starfleet captain slipped in pronunciation and irritated the Jarada. The incident ended so gruesomely that Data is not allowed to continue with a replay or his own description of the "graphic" tape of that ship's bungled Jaradan encounter. The Jarada have also come in contact with the Pakleds.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman