- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Lauded Starfleet officer (2279-2364) who had commanded the U.S.S. Gettysburg during his youth, yet ruined his career and his legacy when it was revealed he had traded weapons for hostages years earlier on Mordan IV. Jameson had been suffering from Iverson's Disease and sought to return to his youth through a rejuvenation treatment on Cerebus II, which reversed the aging process. Jameson died of side-effects from the rejuvenation treatment.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More