- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Lauded Starfleet officer (2279-2364) who had commanded the U.S.S. Gettysburg during his youth, yet ruined his career and his legacy when it was revealed he had traded weapons for hostages years earlier on Mordan IV. Jameson had been suffering from Iverson's Disease and sought to return to his youth through a rejuvenation treatment on Cerebus II, which reversed the aging process. Jameson died of side-effects from the rejuvenation treatment.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1