- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A spicy Earth Creole dish originating in the Louisiana region and consisting mainly of rice cooked with shrimp, chicken, oysters or ham.
Likely learned from his father, Sisko cooks up a pot for the first night out on the Gamma Quadrant "vacation" with Jake, Nog and Quark. Joseph Sisko always felt neither his daughter Judith nor his late wife put enough cayenne pepper in their jambalaya.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon