- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Son'a deployed several isolinear tag drones upon the Ba'ku, in an attempt to relocate them while the Son'a harvested their planet's metaphasic radiation.
The drones, once airborne, are fully automated. Their isolinear tags allow for a ship in orbit to easily lock transporters on subjects en masse, especially when transporter inhibitors are in place, as they were when Picard and crew used such inhibitors to protect the Ba'ku.
Related News Articles
- Check Out New Enterprise Blu-ray Trailer
- Poll Reveals Changed Perception of Enterprise
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Now Available For All To See
- One Trek Mind #30: Michael Piller's Greatest Hits
- One Trek Mind #26: Pets In Star Trek
- ThinkGeek Unveils Inflatable Captain's Chair
- The Drex Files - Ships Of The Line: Active Duty!