- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Information storage and processing media used aboard starships circa 2329, and in general usage since around 2349. The chips are composed of a linear memory crystal material and are often mounted in wall racks containing dozens or hundreds of the devices.
Isolinear chips replaced the duotronic system previously in use on Federation starships.
In 2367, while under Romulan mind control, Chief Engineer La Forge altered several chips to covertly beam weapons via cargo transporter to the planet Krios, and to erase all record of the beaming afterward.
$8.95 $7.16Buy Now
$39.95 $31.96Buy Now
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now