- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Computing mechanism used aboard Deep Space Nine. In 2369, Neela sabotaged a coprocessor in Security by adding a subspace device to it that disabled the Promenade's weapon detectors. Neela was therefore able to bring a phaser to the Promenade in her assassination attempt on Vedek Bareil.