- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This highly reactive substance was used in medical containment fields in the 23rd century.
The substance is not detectable by a starships internal sensors, as well as being somewhat unstable. Invidium may cause spontaneous nucleosynthesis with the proper catalyzing agents, and is rendered inert through contact with cryonetrium.