- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Transport device used by Ansata terrorists on planet Rutia IV in 2366. Ansata members were able to conduct interdimensional, folder-space transports that escaped detection by Rutian authorities. The inverter had the side-effect of causing cumulative damage to the DNA of those using it. The damage would accumulate and eventually be fatal with continued use. Lieutenant Commanders Data and La Forge were able to find the inverters' power source with an adaptive subspace echogram. The echogram detected the subspace pressure modulations that usage of the device also caused.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...