- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Transport device used by Ansata terrorists on planet Rutia IV in 2366. Ansata members were able to conduct interdimensional, folder-space transports that escaped detection by Rutian authorities. The inverter had the side-effect of causing cumulative damage to the DNA of those using it. The damage would accumulate and eventually be fatal with continued use. Lieutenant Commanders Data and La Forge were able to find the inverters' power source with an adaptive subspace echogram. The echogram detected the subspace pressure modulations that usage of the device also caused.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1