- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Virus-like computer program designed by crewmembers of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D with the intention of destroying the Borg collective construct. The program, a paradoxical geometric construct, would be introduced into the Borg and from there form an unending puzzle that would be impossible to solve and eventually would cause a fatal overload of the entire Borg consciousness. Plans to implant the program in the Borg Hugh were abandoned when Hugh exhibited individual character traits. It was decided that using the program for mass destruction of Hugh and his species would be immoral.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More