- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Virus-like computer program designed by crewmembers of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D with the intention of destroying the Borg collective construct. The program, a paradoxical geometric construct, would be introduced into the Borg and from there form an unending puzzle that would be impossible to solve and eventually would cause a fatal overload of the entire Borg consciousness. Plans to implant the program in the Borg Hugh were abandoned when Hugh exhibited individual character traits. It was decided that using the program for mass destruction of Hugh and his species would be immoral.
Related News Articles
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...