- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Excelsior-class Federation starship, registry no. NCC-38907. On Stardate 23859.7 (2346), the Intrepid was the first ship from Starfleet on the scene after the Romulan massacre at the Klingon outpost Khitomer. A warp engineer, Sergey Rozhenko, adopted the lone survivor, 6-year-old Worf.
In 2375, while infiltrating Species 8472's Terrasphere 8 in the Delta Quadrant, Commander Chakotay of the U.S.S. Voyager claimed to have just arrived from a three-year tour on the Intrepid. The creature posing as groundskeeper Boothby noted that the Intrepid was patrolling the Romulan Neutral Zone at the time. This, though, was a contrived scenario in 8472's training simulation of the Federation. (In the Flesh)
References: Sins of the Father,
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now