- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A radio code adopted by humans to communicate with other sentient lifeforms shortly after First Contact in 2063. This method of communication was replaced by other codes later on in the century, but was still in use by the humans who had settled the planet Terratin (Terra Ten) in the Cepheus system prior to that time. Lieutenant Uhura was conversant with this code on stardate 5577.3 (2269).