- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Hand-held device that, when connected to a starship's warp core, can be used to realign warp coils. After Captain Sisko used such a device on the U.S.S. Defiant to correct damage caused by the inversion of the wormhole, he was dragged through time after the interphasic compensator caused a powerful energy discharge in Engineering.