- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A stimulant commonly used in Starfleet. Dr. Crusher injected it by hypospray at Worf's neck at the first sign of problems after his post-operative release from life support in 2368; a fluctuation in his isocortex was met with a 20 cc dose, then 40 cc and finally 75 cc before she switched to 15 cc of chlormydride. In 2366, Crusher ordered 60 cc along with cardiostimulation as among the first treatments for the badly wounded "John Doe" to help raise his autonomic response. The same dose was given to Captain Picard when his cardial implant was fused; a 20-cc dose was given to Dr. Reyga in vain after his sabotaged metaphasic shield test.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman