- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A stimulant commonly used in Starfleet. Dr. Crusher injected it by hypospray at Worf's neck at the first sign of problems after his post-operative release from life support in 2368; a fluctuation in his isocortex was met with a 20 cc dose, then 40 cc and finally 75 cc before she switched to 15 cc of chlormydride. In 2366, Crusher ordered 60 cc along with cardiostimulation as among the first treatments for the badly wounded "John Doe" to help raise his autonomic response. The same dose was given to Captain Picard when his cardial implant was fused; a 20-cc dose was given to Dr. Reyga in vain after his sabotaged metaphasic shield test.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone