- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Although known simply as "Iman," the beautiful actress/model from Mogadishu, Somalia was born "Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid." After a lifetime of modeling and some film work, she most recently spent two years as the host of Bravo TV's fashion-themed show, Project Runway Canada, and in 2010, began co-hosting the second season of The Fashion Show. Married to British pop icon David Bowie, she had a child, Alexandria Zahra, in August 2000.
Her current charitable efforts leave her as spokesman or ambassador for groups such as Keep a Child Alive, the Children's Defense Fund, and Save the Children—especially for its relief services in East Africa. Iman is also involved with the Enough Project to end the global trade in blood diamonds and other conflict minerals.