- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Gamma Quadrant ternary star (pronounced "EE-drahn") that includes a supergiant orbited by twin O-type companions is the closest one to the Bajoran wormhole in its quadrant, only 4.7 light-years distant. It has no Class M planets, but has at least another with near Class-M vegetation. Although it was the first star scanned by humans in that quadrant, it had already been charted remotely by the QUADROS-1 probe in the 2100s.