- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An extremely rich dessert, white with a creme on top, which many residents of Deep Space 9 have a weakness for.
Disappointed with the varieties he found on Earth during the trip back to get the Defiant, it's one of the first things Jake Sisko had upon returning home to the station in 2371. It was also enjoyed by Bashir at the Replimat, after Garak's recovery. Quark offered a double-whipped version to Dax and Kira when he reopened after getting his own replicators on-line, but only Dax took him up on the treat.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees