- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The standard treatment for radiation since the late 2100s. Even so, it was discarded in a special case whe Dr. Leonard McCoy discovered a cure for a hyerpaging syndrome on Gamma Hydra IV in 2267. In 2368, the drug was replicated to treat expected radiation illnesses on Gamelan V, and was pumped through the shipboard ventilation system of the U.S.S. Enterprise itself when radiation levels rose while towing a leaky, radioactive garbage scow. Even then, at the rate of radiation increase, it was effective for less than an hour. Later that year, up to four hours of radiation from a cargo bay plasma fire after the Enterprise's quantum filament collision caused only temporary physical damage but still required a few days of hyronalin treatments for those affected.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products