- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A ship five times more massive that a Galaxy-class starship and capable of at least Warp 9, completely unknown to the Federation when it is discovered near the Delta Rana IV colony in 2366. Armed enough to pulverize a planet, it first fires a harmless 40-megawatt burst before being destroyed in revenge by a superalien Douwd. In order to discourage the Galaxy-class U.S.S. Enterprise from investigating the distress signals coming from the planet, a Douwd image of it was used to attack the Enterprise.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman