- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The vessel used by Tosk's Gamma Quadrant pursuers had a flatter, rounder and sleeker design than his own ship but it displayed the same ionized L-band emissions. It featured a modulated particle scanning beam, displayed phased power fluctuations preceding its transporter usage, and had a polarity-reversing beam weapon of unknown radiation of very rapid magnetic flux variations. When fired in pulses and later a continuous beam, it affected Deep Space Nine's shields and set off an automatic red alert.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection