- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Six minced Humat pods are mixed with one liter of clear Rumall stock, a tumbler and a half of Gremish, two clusters of Vulcan redspice, and a dash of ice salt. Then it's reduced in an Andorian boiler at exactly 500 degrees Kelvin, and peppered to taste. It took years for Dr. Seyetik to perfect the recipe.