- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Member of the Cardassian underground movement. In 2370, Hogue, who was a student of Professor Natima Lang, was forced to flee Cardassia because of his political views. Hogue, along with Lang and fellow dissident Rekelen, sought refuge at station Deep Space 9, but were forced to flee again when the Cardassian Central Command learned of their presence and sentenced them to death.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection