- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
John Garman Hertzler is best-known for playing Chancellor Martok on Deep Space Nine. However, his "Star Trek" links go back to 1990, when he appeared in an episode of Quantum Leap opposite Scott Bakula, the man who became Jonathan Archer. He played four other characters in Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise.
He also contributed voice acting to several Star Trek computer games.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees