- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2154, Columbia aided Enterprise in its efforts to bring Trip over from Columbia to fix the NX-01's warp reactor. A device planted on the reactor prevented Enterprise from traveling below warp five or else the ship would explode.
So the Columbia, at high warp, intercepted Enterprise, got into formation, and linked a cable between the two ships, thus allowing Trip -- while both vessels were at warp -- to travel to Enterprise.
Related News Articles
- Check Out New Enterprise Blu-ray Trailer
- Poll Reveals Changed Perception of Enterprise
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Now Available For All To See
- ThinkGeek Unveils Inflatable Captain's Chair
- The Drex Files - Ships Of The Line: Active Duty!
- First Look: 1701 Club For Trek Modeling Enthusiasts
- Michael A. Martin On The Romulan War And More, Part 2