- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2154, Columbia aided Enterprise in its efforts to bring Trip over from Columbia to fix the NX-01's warp reactor. A device planted on the reactor prevented Enterprise from traveling below warp five or else the ship would explode.
So the Columbia, at high warp, intercepted Enterprise, got into formation, and linked a cable between the two ships, thus allowing Trip -- while both vessels were at warp -- to travel to Enterprise.