- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of three advanced beings who survived a devastating war that destroyed their planet 500,000 years ago. His consciousness, along with that of his old nemesis Sargon and wife Thalassa, was encased in a receptacle stored in an underground vault, and discovered in 2268 by the U.S.S. Enterprise. Spock allowed Henoch's mind to "borrow" his body so that Henoch could construct android bodies for himself and the others. Henoch, however, was unable to leave behind his old hatreds, and tried to destroy Sargon and Thalassa before being destroyed himself.