- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Senior Starfleet officer who, on Stardate 50893 (2373), mobilized a fleet of starships in the Typhon sector to engage a Borg cube on a direct course for Earth. Due to Captain Picard's previous experience with the Borg, and viewing it as a liability, Admiral Hayes ordered the Enterprise-E away from the battle. During the armada's attack, however, the Admiral's flagship was destroyed, but Hayes survived.
Around Stardate 51501 (2374), Hayes sent an encrypted message, via a Hirogen relay station, to the U.S.S. Voyager, while the ship was still stranded in the Delta Quadrant. In the message, Hayes expressed Starfleet's appologies for being unable to expediate the ship's journey home. Hayes' message also included data that Starfleet collected regarding the Delta Quadrant, as well as several personal letters for the Voyager crew.
Related News Articles
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream
- I Want To Speak...
- TNG Cast Reflects On Best Big-Screen Experience
- Tampa Bay Rays To Hold Star Trek Night On Sept. 20
- One Trek Mind #31: Happy Captain Picard Day!
- FIRST LOOK: Federation: The First 150 Years Trailer
- One Trek Mind #29: Voyager's Endgame, 11 Years On