- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Wife to the head of the House of Kozak, a family of some import in the Klingon High Council. Grilka was widowed when Kozak was killed in 2371 aboard station Deep Space 9. Because initial reports indicated Kozak was killed in combat, Grilka was forced to perform the brek'tal ritual with her husband's killer, in order to preserve her family. Quark, acting briefly as head of the House, made arrangements with the Klingon High Council, so that Grilka could lead the family herself. Klingon law normally prevented a woman from heading a House. In return for his assistance, Grilka granted Quark a divorce. In 2373, Grilka visited Quark on Deep Space 9 to ask him for financial advice. With Worf's tutelage in the ways of Klingon courtship, Quark pursued Grilka, eventually winning her affection. As a result of his relationship with Grilka, Quark received a compound fracture of the right radius, two fractured ribs, torn ligaments, strained tendons, and numerous bruises, contusions, and scratches.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection