- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A tumbler and a half of Gremish is mixed with one liter of clear Rumall stock, two clusters of Vulcan redspice, half a dozen minced Humat pods, and a dash of ice salt. Then it's reduced in an Andorian boiler at exactly 500 degrees Kelvin, and peppered to taste. It took years for Dr. Seyetik to perfect the recipe.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection