- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A largely unknown vegetable in 2369 that, when eaten as a snack, inhibits secretion of the salivary glands while drying out tongue tissues — in effect, causing a thirst in the consumer.
Bashir once tried to learn to flick Gramilian sand peas off his wrist into his mouth, a trick taught him by O'Brien, when the Klingons were "too quiet" in Quark's on the eve of their Cardassian invasion.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees