- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A largely unknown vegetable in 2369 that, when eaten as a snack, inhibits secretion of the salivary glands while drying out tongue tissues — in effect, causing a thirst in the consumer.
Bashir once tried to learn to flick Gramilian sand peas off his wrist into his mouth, a trick taught him by O'Brien, when the Klingons were "too quiet" in Quark's on the eve of their Cardassian invasion.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan