- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A largely unknown vegetable in 2369 that, when eaten as a snack, inhibits secretion of the salivary glands while drying out tongue tissues — in effect, causing a thirst in the consumer.
Bashir once tried to learn to flick Gramilian sand peas off his wrist into his mouth, a trick taught him by O'Brien, when the Klingons were "too quiet" in Quark's on the eve of their Cardassian invasion.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!