- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Test animals used in the medical laboratories of the U.S.S. Enterprise in 2269. Because these small, rodent-like extraterrestrial creatures are nearly transparent and are extremely sensitive to changes in their environment, they prove useful as experimental subjects. When every living being aboard the Enterprise begins shrinking after being exposed to radiation by the Terratins on Stardate 5577.3 (2269), the gossamer mice become small enough to slip through the bars of their cages.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2